Steel + Plank
We love nothing more than spending time outdoors relaxing and watching the birds. That's why we decided to craft our own bird feeders. These simply designed bark butter bird feeders will attract a variety of birds to your yard when you hang it in a favorite tree or on the back deck.
Woodpeckers and nut hatches in particular love bark butter, as the oil helps them keep their feathers waterproof! You can buy bark butter, or make your own. This is an easy DIY recipe we love. When you're ready just fill the holes in with your butter and wait!
- Handcrafted in Athens, Ga
- Made with Ipe (Brazilian Teak) and Steel
- Available in three sizes.
- Short 4.5” L x 1.5” W x 6” T
- Tall 5” L x 1.5” W x 12”
- Wide 6” L x 1.5” W x 10” T